Sunday, October 10, 2010

June 27, '97

1) I did not feel anger towards the Elders today, even though they acted badly. I only felt sorrow.
2) I got a picture with Sister Smyth in front of the sign that says: "General Authorities and Mission Presidents only"
3) I got to do initiatories and sealings in the temple today.
4) Sister Bird allowed us to watch a video about Russia. I am very excited!
5) Only ten days...
80 push-ups
I had the opportunity to do service today -- I think it's a neat little system they have set up! Divinely inspired, no doubt, as everything involved with this work is.
I'm so grateful to be a part of this work. I know it's providing me many opportunities to learn lessons in a way that I can deal with it.
Poor Sister Bird showed her video of Russia and the Elders just ripped on it. I didn't feel angry but just sad. I pray that they will partake of this opportunity to learn also. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment